Bulk data can be a great way to start using ATTOM data today.
Why bulk data might be the right solution for you:
- You need to analyze large amounts of data in your system in order to support your products
- You do not have the infrastructure or development resources to integrate with an API
- You need to be able to store data for more than 24 hours (per API caching limit) in order to support your product
How it works
Deliver full files or custom match and append via FTP
Files deliver in .csv format
Deliveries weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annually depending on data set
- 127,000 schools and attendance zones nationwide
- Ratings, enrollment, staff, and a variety of other data fields
- Updated quarterly
Home Sale Trends
- 2 years of trends
- Median and average sale price and counts
- Updated monthly
- 10 types of boundaries from residential subdivision to schools and zip codes
- Available in shapefiles and WKT
- Updated quarterly and annually
- Nearly 400 data points available
- Income levels, weather/crime risks, population demographics and much more
- Updated annually
- Bus stations, subway lines, ferry stops, and more
- Covering 3,400 cities
- Updated annually
Frequently Asked Questions
Is bulk data available for specific states?
Yes! We offer our bulk data on a state-by-state basis as well as nation-wide. There isn't any difference in the data available and depending on how many states you cover, this may be a more efficient solution.
Can I choose to only receive certain data fields?
Depending on your use case, we offer bulk data deliveries that only include the data you need to fit your needs. We are always happy to work with you to figure out a data solution that won't overwhelm your team and will still meet all of your needs.
Can I create a custom solution for my business?
Yes you can! If you are looking to perform an analysis on a specific area and need to connect a few different data points, we have the ability to match and append for your specific solution.
Can I manipulate the data once I receive it?
One of the benefits of receiving a bulk data file is that you can perform your own calculations, build your products around the data, and avoid the constraints set by other solutions. We have a set of permitted use cases, but they offer flexibility for you to build the solution that helps build your business off of data.